Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Complaint: Paninirang Puri

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Complaint: Paninirang Puri on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:55 pm

rodgebianes

Arresto Menor
Good day everyone!

I just want seek advice on the case file against me - Paninirang Puri. I have a sari sari store and one drunk man bought two pepsi bottles worth P14 with 100 pesos. My tindero gave him the change for the 100 pesos. The man left. I don't know if he count the change or not. When he was at home he asked one for her daughter to go to my store to tell that his money was 1000 not one hundred. But he was advised by his young daughter that since he was the one who bought, he should be the one to go back. When the man returned, he looked for my tindero whom he bought the pepsi with. My tindero was already sleeping as it was already past 11 pm and there was already another tindero. I was not on the scene as I went to buy medicines supplies to be sold on my store. When I arrived, a young girl right away told me that there is a man angry because his 1000 pesos was not changed. I asked the tindero right away the amount and he confirmed that it was only 100 pesos. I told the man that it was only 100 pesos and the change was correct. I even showed him my cash box and there was no 1000 pesos.

His rampage went on as he insist that his money was 1000. Until I already shouted because of agitation that there is no 1000 and his money was 100 only. He cursed me several times and even asked for a fight which I didn't indulged in. He cursed me several more times and threatened to kill me - "Kaya kong pumatay, at kaya kitang patayin. Uunahan kita patayin, taga Tunasan (our place) ako. He said it several times. He even told me to “umalis at lumayas” since I am just renting the place. The place is an apartment which I managed to put a sari sari store to the small space in front.

To end the scandalous rampage and threats I gave him the change to 1000 pesos he demanded. Even after I gave him the change he continues to threatened me that he will kill me.

Early morning (since our store is 24 hrs), I decided to print a memo to ban the man. The memo goes "Ban sa tindahan, pag nabili pakirefer nalang sa ibang tindahan due to pending cases sa barangay. - Name of the man". I paste the memo which is 1/8 of a short bond paper on the glass cabinet facing inside for my tinderos/tindera.

That night as well I filed a complaint in our barangay for Oral Defamation, Alarming Scandal at Grave Threat.

When the man learned of the one I posted my glass cabinet. He filed for "Paninirang Puri".

My question is, will I be liable for his complaint?
Did I do wrong pasting the memo?

Thank you and hoping for your prompt advice.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum