Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:33 pm


Arresto Menor
The father of my baby is married but we had a son 2 months old CS delivery can I demand for a child support even though he is married?He is a seafarer I cant work as of the moment because of my operation..I already asked him about support but he refused because he said its not his son but Im sure its his son Im ok with the DNA test just to prove it was his son but he refused again..What legal actions should i take ....Anyway the birth certificate of the baby is my family name because he didnt sign it...Thanks in advance for your reply

View user profile

2 Re: child support on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:06 am


Reclusion Perpetua
You need to prove affiliation of the child to his father first since the "father" did not signed the BC of the illegit child. Any other public documents signed or saying that the child is his own could help in pursue of financial support thru court.

Paternal DNA test can help you. This is a bit costsly and may require the father's cooperation as well unless you have them already. Try visiting PAO office nearest to you and include your prayers in court to refund the DNA fee from the father upon a match. This is catch 2-2 situation and circumstantial.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum