Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newbie here

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Newbie here on Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:28 pm


Arresto Menor

Noob here.Smile

I hope you can guide me on the correct process of updating the land title of the small property that my late Father purchased.  I will just put the details on bullet points to be more clear. Smile

*My father bought a piece of land (with my Mother's money) from his Aunt.  Both my Father and his Aunt have already passed away.
*Title is still under the Aunt's name but we have the deed of sale that was duly signed by my Father's Aunt (owner).  However, my father did not sign it.
*My father's brother built a concrete house on that land and other siblings have taken fruits, cut down trees and harvested the nipa that were planted there without our permission.
*We'd like to update the title asap but the lawyer whom we've consulted advised us to forge my father's signature, which we feel is not right as it would be falsifying a public document.  We want to do it right.


1.  How do we go about transferring the title to our Mother's name?
2.  How do we (legally) deal with one Uncle who already built his house on our property?

Thank you in advance and more power!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum