Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

changing child surname

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 changing child surname on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:21 pm


Arresto Menor
my anak po ako 4yrs/old na..gmit nia po ang apelyido ng tatay nia hindi po kmi kasal..mula ng umalis xa papuntang ibang bansa never nia pong sinuportahan ang bta..never pa din xa nkauwi..pero sa pgkkaalam ko maayos nman klagayan nia at ngppdala xa sa pmilya nia..gusto ko sanang ppalitan ung apelyido ng anak ko sa apelyido ko..anu po ba ang dapat kong gawin?salamat po..

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum