Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DPO ADVOCATE SEEKING LEGAL ADVICE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 DPO ADVOCATE SEEKING LEGAL ADVICE on Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:04 pm

GroundZero

Arresto Menor
I have a Person With Disability friend who is facing NTE (Notice To Explain) from his employer where he feels that all accusations are unjust and unfair: 1. of being AWOL for not notifying his General Manager when in fact he notified via email both his immediate supervisors and in turn have personally notified their General Manager that he is sick and unfit to come to work with Dr's certification. 2. of gross dereliction of duty by cancelling 2 classes by his General Manager and claims that his personal affairs interfere with work; when he have dutifully and diligently performed all his facilitating duties and duties that are assigned to him, producing good quality work and submitting on time, regardless of how he feel emotionally.

1. Is there a probable cause for unjust termination issue? (in case his explanation and grievance went unheard,most NTE cases ends up in termination)

2. What possible compensation can he demand?

3. What other possible option he can explore?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum