Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

childs surename

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 childs surename on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:53 am


Arresto Menor
Good Morning po
may anak po ako almost 4years old na po...ask ko lng po kung ano dapat namin gawin para mapalitan yong surename nya dati na nakasunod sa true father birth certificate po kasi niya married kami sa father nya pero wala kaming marriage contract kasi muslim wedding lang kaso hiwalay na po kami 3years na at kasal na ako sa iba..gusto lng kasi namin nang asawa ko na palitan surename nya sa totoong husband ko ngayon..hindi rin kasi nagsosoport ang real father ng bata...Ano po ba dapat naming gawin para mapalitan surename ng bata??

Salamat po

View user profile

2 Re: childs surename on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:00 am


Reclusion Perpetua

Try discussing this to biofather of the child that you intend to legally adopt his child so that the child could carry a new surnameof your new partner. This can be done thru court and you may ask advise from DSWD for assistance/advise. Adopting the child would make your new husband to be solely responsible for financial support on the adopted child and legally take away those rights from the bio-father if he agrees. You need atty for this.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum