Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My father left us

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 My father left us on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:14 am


Arresto Menor
My father left us when I was about 12 years old (2009). At first, he lied about working abroad and sending his "pasalubongs" through my ninang, which also lied to us. I also have a brother that is younger than me. He and my mother, however, are not married and now we are suffering financial problems. What should I do? Does the law bind my father to still help us financially and potentially pay for the damages? Can the law help us track my hiding father? Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: My father left us on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:37 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
since you are already 19, wala na. The brother if under 18 you can petition the courts for child support. technically the govt is supposed to find your father but in practice they will just say thAT HE cannot be located. You have to try to find him yourself

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum