Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Withdraw a PENDING case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How to Withdraw a PENDING case on Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:48 pm


Arresto Menor
A case was filed against me 10+ years ago. It was about damage to property as I accidentally hit an AUV, no one was hurt but the door was damaged. A case was filed against me but I settled the case out of court by issuing post dated checks to cover the damages to replace or repair the door. Years passed, I applied for a job and I was asked to submit an NBI clearance but they asked me to go to MTC as I have a pending case, there I found out that the case filed against me was not withdrawn.

I don't have any knowledge of the whereabouts of person who filed the case against me. I tried to search for him using the old address but they are not there anymore.

Here are my questions
1. How can I file for the case to be withdrawn.
2. Do I need to hire a lawyer?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum