Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to appoint legal guardianship to the grandparents of a minor?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
My nephew had a baby with his girlfriend when they were both minors. Long story short, they've split up. Now, the child's mother wants to grant the child's grandparents (the father's parents) legal guardianship. What is the process in getting this done?
FYI: The child will turn 7 in 2017 and the grandparents are residing in Canada.

Please advise; thank you.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum