Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Extension for position paper

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Extension for position paper on Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:52 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi... I filed a case against a company regarding labor issues. I don't have a formal lawyer, the one helping me said that I should file a motion requesting an extension for the submission of position paper. I am totally clueless, what and how should I do it? Thanks...

View user profile

2 Re: Extension for position paper on Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:53 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
The Public Attorney's Office (located in the City or Municipal Hall, usually) should be able to help you out in your case, since they provide free legal advice and aid.

A motion for extension is usually filed whenever there are circumstances beyond your control that barred you from filing the position paper on time. The PAO can help you with that since they have formats ready for different motions filed in the courts.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum