Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change of Status from Married to Single in NSO

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Change of Status from Married to Single in NSO on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:31 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi! I'd like to ask what are the requirements to show at the NSO to change my status from married single status.

I heard that marriage is not valid kung ang nagkasal is not authorized. Pero meron ako Marriage Contract from NSO.

How can I have my IDs be changed back to my maiden name and single status? What are the requirements? Please enlighten me.

Thank you in advance for this. More power!

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Only the court can declare a marriage void. Hence, you have to file for annulment.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
I am guessing your marriage is void then and you need an atty to court case for declaration of that legally before getting back to NSO to have your status annotated.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum