Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problem in Birth Certificate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Problem in Birth Certificate on Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:57 am


Arresto Menor
I have a problem po kc sa birth cert yung first name po iba pati yung surname wla po kasing jr yung current naginagamit po sa lhat ng id nia so I'm just wondering if civil registrar can fix that what process pa ang dapat gawin Smile thanks po

View user profile

2 Re: Problem in Birth Certificate on Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:32 am


Arresto Menor
Get a lawyer to carry out a 'correction of entry' sa yong birthcertificate

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum