Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grounds for Concubinage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Grounds for Concubinage on Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:14 pm


Arresto Menor
magandang araw po, may asawa ako legal, more than 3 years na kami hiwalay , then nag asawa ko ulit dito sa Saudi Arabia tapos nag pa convert ako into muslim at nag pakasal ulit, meron kami marriage contract authenticated dito sa saudi muslim na kami ng asawa ko dito at meron na kami anak, pero d pa na register sa NSO marriage contract namin ng bago kong asawa,
ang tanong ko po ay:
Pede ba ako kasuhan ng dati kong  asawa ng anumang kaso?

View user profile

2 Re: Grounds for Concubinage on Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:27 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
NSO cannot register your new marriage since valid and subsisting pa yung first marriage mo with your spouse.

Pwede kang makasuhan ng criminal case of bigamy dito since nag-asawa ka sa ibang bansa even if may existing marriage ka pa dito sa PH. Dapat nag-undergo muna kayo ng annulment procedures bago ka nagpakasal ulit under the Shari'ah law.

Di ako maalam sa Shari'ah Law, pero baka may possibility na makasuhan ka rin jan sa UAE since may marriage ka pa dito sa PH and di mo pinaalam sa bago mong spouse.

You should seek the help of a lawyer na may alam both sa Shari'ah Law and sa PH laws para alam mo kung anong process yung pwede mong gawin para ma-avoid mo yung possible cases against you.

View user profile

3 Re: Grounds for Concubinage on Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:16 am


Reclusion Perpetua
bigamy case is territorial afaik. this means, as soon as your 2nd marriage is registered to NSO and as soon as you step back into Philippines, you can be liable for bigamy and adultery cases since your 2nd marriage took place before your religious convertion imho, that is, as long as the correct 2nd marriage date appears correctly and correspondingly to your 2nd authenticated MC since your 1st marriage was still existing and not annulled.

If there is no registration of your 2nd marriage on Philippine grounds, then I dont think you can be liable for bigamy and adultery cases since you were married outside Phil. territory, unless your 2nd marriage took place inside the PH embassy or PH airline. MC authenticated by PH embassy would also make you liable for criminial case like bigamy since those authentication are being submitted to PH NSO later on. Seek legal advise from atty

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum