Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 legal support on Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:50 pm


Arresto Menor
Good Day,

I would like to seek advice from you regarding this matter. I am a single mother of two. The father of my kids and I are not married. After giving birth to my 2nd child, He went away and I did not pursue him knowing that he is financially and emotionally incapable of supporting us that time. I raised my kids all by myself. That was for 3 long years. Now that we met again, and he is much more stable now, can I legally ask him to support the kids financially? My children are getting older and it is not easy being a single mom. Expenses are rising and I'm relly having a hard time. He is in my childrens birth certificate.

I am residing in Angeles Pampanga. I cannot afford a private lawyer and have no idea on what to do. I just feel like its tme to get my children's right and for them to have a taste of life. I hope you can give me an email address or location to whom I can address my concern here in Angeles.

Your respose will be highly appreciated.


View user profile

2 Re: legal support on Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:01 am


Reclusion Perpetua
yes you can talk to father of your kids about financial support even at baranggay level if both of you resides on same place and if the father is to be found. that is if both of you are in good terms and can agree easily.

if not, you may visit PAO nearest to your place and submit requirements for possible free legal counsel and/or advise if you are eligible. you can include in your court prayers for the father to provide financial support on his illegitimate kids.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum