Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

reclassification of property

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 reclassification of property on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:05 pm

jergo

Arresto Menor
Atty, i bought an industrial lot, i ask a broker to process the title, when it came out the new tax declaration indicates residential, my question is if i am going to use it as for industrial purpose, say i want to built a warehouse can i then reclassified it as industrial, or is it hard to reclassify it back to industrial? there are both residential tenants and industrial warehouses surrounding my property..

2. are you familiar with the issuing of building permit in valenzuela? the ins and outs, how long will it take me to be issued with one (i mean, can i do it myself) or is it tidious that i should ask a professional to do it? thanks a lot!

View user profile

2 Re: reclassification of property on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:24 pm

attyLLL

you should first inquire with the assessor's office how and why it was reclassified. it may have been a simple clerical error. if it really has been reclassified, then change of classification cannot be limited to just one lot but an entire area.

no, i'm not familiar with the valenzuela office of the building official.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum