Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEED HELP NEW TITLE HAS BEEN PRODUCED AND TAX DEC HAS BEEN CANCELLED

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

almy21

Arresto Menor
Hi,

Need lang po ng advise. My grandfather has a 22179 sq. meters land however, it has not been divided to his children which is my father is the youngest. My uncle sold a portion of the land to my Tita, but his brothers and nieces filed a complaint about it. My Tita paid someone or a fixer rather to have a new title for it. They have applied for a TCT via Patent and the assessors office cancelled the Tax declaration of my grandfather. We did an investigation and the OCT has not been cancelled yet in RD we even talked to the head of the RD in our Province. We wanted to file a direct complaint in RTC regarding about it, for the cancellation of the TCT and issuance of the second copy of OCT. We wanted o get a copy of Tax clearance but they don't want to give us. We also found out that the tax that they are paying is still under my grandfather's name. We need an advise on how to proceed and what we need to do about it. Thank you so much!

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum