Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to correct gender on NSO birth certificate (clerical/typographical ERROR)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi ,

Good Day.

May I seek help, how to correct gender on my NSO birth certificate?

Do i need to process that before applying for a passport?

Hope to hear from you!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum