Hope all is well!
I am a father of a 10 year old daughter under my name.
She was with me since 3 months old until her 5th birthday but was taken by her mom through a custodial battle. She left the kid with her Lola and went abroad.
Right now, she is engaged and is soon to be married.
1. Can the father assume custody because the mother is out of the country?
2. Can the mother/new husband adopt the child once they are married without the fathers consent?
3. Can they bring the child abroad with out the fathers consent.
4. ***If this will be brought up legally, is there by any chance that the custody will be granted to the father or this is just wishful thinking.
1. Both are not married
2. The child (10 years old) is living with her lola alone. (Lola and child only in a house)
3. Father is always visiting the child every month and has a good relationship with the child.
4. Mother and Grandmother will not allow the child to have even a weeks vacation with the father.
5. Child has the surname of the father.
6. Cash support is not given by the father, instead physical basic needs is provided like school needs, medicines, basic needs etc. ( Physical items. not cash)