Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pasagot naman please.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Pasagot naman please. on Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:39 am


Arresto Menor

6 years na kami ng gf ko pero may asawa siya at meron na din sila legal separation.. Sa 6 years namin alam ng asawa niya na kami at meron na din kaming anak ng gf ko at meron din karelasyon yung asawa niya.. Makakasuhan pa ba kami ng asawa niya ng adultery?

View user profile

2 Re: Pasagot naman please. on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:54 am


Reclusion Perpetua
Possibly. Ask PAO office.

View user profile

3 Re: Pasagot naman please. on Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:29 pm


Arresto Menor
there is this doctrine,

clean hands doctrine
n. a rule of law that a person coming to court with a lawsuit or petition for a court order must be free from unfair conduct

so meaning if same sila nag kasala, hindi sila pwede mag demanda, and adultery is a private crime, only the offended spouse can make a complaint.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum