Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Birth Certificate problem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Birth Certificate problem on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:47 am


Arresto Menor
My brother's name is Jacob M. Sy in his Birth Certificat. He was born January 2, 1997. Our Mother is Ludy Mirasol Sy. However, his Birth Certificate does not indicate that he has a father who is Andrew V. Arroyo.
Our parents were married after he was born.
We are adults now and we want his name to be changed to Jacob S. Arroyo, carrying our father's surname.
What should we do?
Will this cost us money?
Thank you so much.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum