Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

two birthcertificate...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 two birthcertificate... on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:38 am

mardocks

Arresto Menor
Good day po! ask ko lang po kung anu pong tamang proseso sa pagaayus ng documents ko...kc po, i have 2 BC...the original is registered sa NSO... peo, ung peke po ung nagamit ko sa skul and sa COMELEC... kc naun ko lang po nalaman n ung ginagamit ko po ay hindi po nakaregister sa NSO...mama, ko po kc nagpagawa nung para makapagEnroll ako dati...and she kepp telling me na parehas daw po nakaregister sa NSO... ung date of birth lang naman po ung pinagIba nila...hoping for your prompt attention...thank you!

View user profile

2 Re: two birthcertificate... on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:18 pm

attyLLL

to have it corrected, you will have to file case in court. i recommend you just adopt the birth date listed on the birth certificate, and have your school records corrected instead

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: two birthcertificate... on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:03 pm

mardocks

Arresto Menor
okay po...so, magpapasa nlang po ako ng new BC s skul, ung nakaregister po sa NSO...hindi po ba Falsification of Public document un??? bka po kc kasuhan ako ng skul eh...ung sa COMELEC naman po... pede po ba magpalit nlang din po birthdate??...kc wala pa din naman po ung ID eh...thank you po sa pagsagot...it such a big help!

View user profile

4 Re: two birthcertificate... on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:26 pm

attyLLL

explain that it's a clerical error. why, were you the one who reported it to the civil registrar? you were a baby then!

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: two birthcertificate... on Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:51 pm

mardocks

Arresto Menor
opo, ako po ung may-ari ng birth certificate pero, indi pa po sya narereport sa civil registrar eh. hehehe... maraming salamat po sa pagtugon...its such a big help for this dilemma...

View user profile

6 Re: two birthcertificate... Today at 1:46 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum