Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can i sue my ex's gf with harrassment?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 can i sue my ex's gf with harrassment? on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:11 pm


Arresto Menor
hi. my partner and i parted ways last november. we have 2 kids and we were staying in my parents' home when things went sour. he had another relationship with a former trainee of his while we were still together. i had found out about them in july but they both said that they're no longer together.

after a few months, in october, the girl started texting me, asking me if me and my partner were still together. she then claimed that they're just married, which the guy denied. she asked him for my number and started arguing with me about giving up our relationship so they could be together. she always starts the conversation whenever she knows i'm home with him (we work different times). this girl is verbally abusive and claims that me and my partner are not "mag-asawa" because we're not married (but the guy was still staying with me at the time).

i did save all her text messages to me and plan to file a harassment case against her. would that be enough evidence for me to demand moral damages from her?

View user profile

2 Re: can i sue my ex's gf with harrassment? on Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:41 am


if she denies that the number is hers, do you have proof that she is the one who sent it?

text messages can be considered evidence. i recommend a small claims case, rules on

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum