Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Changing my last name into my mother's maiden name.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good day everyone !

I would like to ask kung sinong may alam kung paano ko mapapalitan ang last name ko into my mother's maiden name. My mother and father are separated already (annulled) tapos yung mom ko nagpakasal na ulit and my dad is living with his own family too. My dad never supported us kahit nung kasal pa sila ni mommy.
He abandoned us in the care of my grandmother (mother's side).

Gusto ko sana na gamitin yung last name ng mommy ko nung dalaga pa siya kasi medyo pangit yung last name ng dad ko and I want to change my name. I'm already 20 years old and I want to know kung possible ba na magamit ang last name ng mommy ko noong dalaga siya legally. Pati sa mga legal documents ko and school transcriptions. Possible ba yun? If yes, paano po? Paturuan naman po ako kasi I really want to change my last name na.

Please help. Thanks a lot !! Laughing Laughing

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum