Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Different date of birth on NSO Birth Certificate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
My mom has been using June 19 as her birthday we requested from NSO a copy of her birth certificate and found out that it is June 29 that was indicated on her birthdate.

She will be retiring soon and has already started taking care of all her documents that she will submit. will this pose as a problem?

Local Civil Registry record shows that her birthday is actually June 19 not 29. What steps should be done to correct the NSO birth certificate.? and how long does it usually take?

Thanks Cool

View user profile


to correct the birth date it is necessary to file a petition in court.

i recommend your mother just uses the birth date indicated on her certificate and request correction of records with her other docs.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum