Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to file R.A. 9262

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How to file R.A. 9262 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:15 pm


Arresto Menor
ano pong course of action to file r.a. 9262 sa asawa ko na may karelasyon na more than 10 years pero di naman ibinabahay? salamat po

View user profile

2 Re: How to file R.A. 9262 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:44 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
punta ka sa PNP station women's desk. Or piskalya.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum