Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sole custody

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Sole custody on Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:25 am


Arresto Menor
Good day. I am a mother of 2, and working in Canada right now. I am separated but not legal. My kids are under the care of my sister and her husband. I send money to them for support of my kids. In applying for permanent residency I need my husband's consent para po makuha ko mga anak ko. But he was asking 500,000 pesos in exchange of his signature. He has no work and not supporting for my kids and he has a girlfriend. Please i need your advice. Thank you and more power. God bless

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum