Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Undeclared House

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Undeclared House on Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:47 am


Arresto Menor
Good day,

I have a question about our house. I recently found out from my parents that the house we're currently living in is undeclared. We're only paying for the tax of the lot. Our house was built in 1991.

I now want to declare the house as well. I was wondering if we will be having any legal problem when we did.

Also, will we have to pay for the tax of house since it was built?
If so, can we arrange a staggered payment?

Thank you so much for the help.

View user profile

2 Re: Undeclared House on Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:57 pm


Arresto Menor
execute a sworn statement, get a form from assessors office, pic of house front and side, building permit or cert of occupancy, tax dec of land, submit to assessors... you will pay only 10 years back taxes without penalties provided you pay the amount during the quarter from the time you received the Notice of Assessment.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum