Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

distraction of business

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 distraction of business on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:23 pm

patrearcher

Arresto Menor
Good day po!
I am a sole proprietor of an eatery... due to bad businese and very low sales my business could not afford to continue the operation and decided to file a bankcrupcy last December 2, 2016. I already told my employees two months before filing. I even promise to pay their last pay on january 10, 2017. Unfortunately they send me a letter stating that they filed a complaint at NLRC on December 27, 2016 where in I am still operating the business and the said promise January 10 2017 has not come yet. So I was thinking they dont trust me anymore or angry perhaps that they needed to file that complaint. On the day of December 27, 2016, I decided to stop the operation afraid that they might do something bad during operation of the business where in im supposed to save some money to pay for their last pay salary. Now I got nothing to pay for them and I am still in debt to other suppliers... but i am selling now my other assets like equipments and facilities in my eatery but its not enough to pay all their demands. my question is can i file a complaint to my employess for distraction of business? Will this minimize my debt to their salaries since its their fault why my operation stopped in the first place?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum