G is with her mother, who has been denying my husband of visitation rights. My husband sends G child support, although he has made sure that he send sit in kind, as he does not trust the mother with money.
1. How can my husband compel his ex to show him his daughter?
2. Is there a way for my husband to gain custody of his daughter?
R, on the other hand, is my daughter out of wedlock. She currently uses her biological father's surname. However, it has always been my husband who she considers her father. My husband and I want to legally change her name.
1. How do we initiate adoption?
2. Does her biological father have a say on this adoption?
3. Can we request the school to let her use my husband's surname in her school records while we wait for the decision of the adoption process?