Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support dead father

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support dead father on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:31 am


Arresto Menor
good afternoon po attorney, tanung ko lang po sna kung anu ang dapat gwin ng ate ko, my 2 anak po kasi sya sa namatay nya n bf , hindi po sila nkasal dahil namatay n ang bf nya bago pa yung nakatakda nilang kasal pero nakapirma ang bf nya sa birth certificate ng mga pamangkin ko

- ang nangyari po yung lolo nila (tatay ng bf ng ate ko) na yung nagsusuporta sa mga bata pero ngayon inambush yung lolo nila at namatay n dahil sa pulitika, hindi namin alam kung my mana ang mga bata dahil galit sa ate ko ang ibang pamilya ng bf nya buko d sa lolo ng mga bata.

- anu n po b ang dapagt namin gwin ngayon? my habol po b ang mga bata n suporta sa pamilya ng lalaki? pkitulungan nmn po kmi sa gagwin at anu po ba ang unang hakbang dahil ayaw mkipagusap ng mga kapatid ng late-bf ng ate ko. salamat po

View user profile

2 Re: child support dead father on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:49 pm


no, the children cannot expect anything from the family. if the father had his own properties, then the children can inherit from him, but not from the grandfather.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum