Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Abuse

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Abuse on Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:23 am


Arresto Menor
Good day!

I just want to ask what can be the legal basis, if any, for my nephew's situation if we choose to file a complaint. Here are the facts:

My nephew is a grade 2 student who was involved in an away-bata situation a.k.a asaran. The following day, the grand mother of the other party in that away-bata situation came to the school and intimidated my nephew, as to my nephew's term sinigawan sya in front of his classmates and pinanggigilan sya nung lola. That incident brought anxiety to my nephew to the extent that he doesn't want to go to school anymore and he doesn't want to play with other children at all. Another thing, after that incident, he doesn't want to mingle with other students. When we ask him the reason, he said that he thinks that if he mingles with them, their parents would do the same thing as the lola did to him. Also, naging malungkutin yung nephew ko which is hindi naman sya ganun dati.

Another thing, according to classmates, the incident happened during class hour. The classes supposedly starts at 7 am, that is indicated even in their memorandum, but the teachers where still doing their devotion at 7 am and the children were left alone by their selves and that is why the grand mother were able to enter the classroom. As per the story of the classmates and some personnel of the school, the class adviser was aware of the incident but she did not inform us regarding this up until we confronted her upon learning from my co-guardian, who happens to be the mother of one of my nephew's classmate.

Our question now:
Is there legal basis if we opt to complain against the lola/grand mother and the school? If yes, can we have the specific provision of the law?

Your respponse will be very much appreciated. Thank you!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum