Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 HOLIDAY PAY on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:48 pm

Arresto Menor
This is the scenario.
I have a duty January 1, 2017 which is a legal holiday and also January 2, 2017 which is a special holiday. My duty is night shift which is 10pm to 6am in the morning.
When I saw my payslip I was given 150 for the legal holiday and 135 for the special holiday. Our admin finance told me that I have a duty January 1, 2017 but 10pm to 12am (two hours) is the only time I am entitled for the holiday pay. I told them that my duty is for January 1 so I should be entitled to the whole amount of the Holiday pay and not just the 2 hours because at the end of the day my duty is January 1 it's just that I am graveyard shift.

What is your comment sir? mam?
Entitled po ba ako sa holiday pay full or yung 2 hours lang po?

Thank you and God bless! Smile

View user profile

2 Re: HOLIDAY PAY on Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:58 am

Reclusion Perpetua
Ang kailangan lang ng batas ay bayaran ang tamang oras na na-trabaho mo sa araw na iyon - so kung 2 hrs sa legal holiday ang pinasok, dapat bayaran iyon.

Kung ibigay sa iyo ang buong shift as legal holiday, nasa discretion na ng kumpanya yun.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum