Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid Work & Other Stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Unpaid Work & Other Stuff on Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:11 pm

Christian32

Arresto Menor
Hi Good Day to all ! I would like to ask the procedure on how to complain my previous employer. Here's the story.

I applied at ZureRX Drug as a Pharmacist Assistant through online and i was called for an interview by their HR Office Ms. Grace Cortez Mahillum. I was instructed to go for training after i submit all the requirements she need. So i submit the requirements and undergo for 2weeks training started on Jan9 to Jan21. After my training i ask her what will be the next instruction she only told me that i will continue my duty till she got a new instruction from the General Manager. Im also done with Medical Examination held at Medcare which is located at 2nd floor on the same building of ZureRx Drug (Caloocan infront MCU).I continue my duty till Jan30 on that day she gave me an instruction not to report tomorrow because i was actually be assign in Marikina Branch therefore i will be floating until the opening of Marikina Branch which i heard from her that it will be open on Feb18. On the same day i ask her about my training fee as well as the 7days (minimum rate) pay. She only told me that i will receive my salary on Jan31. I went back to the office on Jan31 to get my salary check only to find out that she only paid my training fee. I ask her when will i able to get my 7days i worked for them, she only replied that i will get the 7days when the marikina branch is open because the Marikina branch was the one to pay for my salary. She also advice me that she will update me when will i resume. I ask her if i could get my salary before the opening of Marikina branch which im going to use for fair and budget for the week once the branch is operating. She only told me that she will ask our General Manager regarding my concern.

Feb10 I call the office for follow up regarding my concern and as well as the status on when will be the opening of the Marikina Branch. Ms. Grace only advice me to call her tomorrow (Feb11) because she haven't told to our GM regarding my concern, which i already told to our GM my concern on my last day of my duty and that was Jan30.

Feb11 I call again in the office only to find out that Mr. Berwyn "Raindle" Flores Jr. our GM who answer my call. He ask me "How are you" etc. I replied "I'm good" and i right away raise my concern to him. I also told him that Ms. Grace advice to call. Mr. Raindle only advice me to call Grace through telephone. I wasn't able to call Ms. Grace because i know that their duty is only until 12pm every saturday and i dont have enough credit on my phone to call her through landline phone. So i decided to follow up again on Feb13 Monday.

Feb13 I call her again and told her that i already talked to Mr. Raindle regarding my concern because i was supposed to call her in morning of Feb11 however Mr. Raindle answer my call and he told me that he took the company phone. Ms. Grace only listening to me while i telling her about my conversation to our GM Mr. Raindle. After the conversation, she only told me that i will ask the GM regarding my concern and expect a call from her on that day. I also told her about the opening of Marikina Branch which will soon to be open and what do i need to do or when i will resume from work, which i believe 4days before the opening of the branch so that me and my fellow Pharmacist Assistant will prepare and setup everything for the opening. She just told me that she will talk to the GM. So i awaited her call until 5pm but she didn't call me.

Feb14 I didn't call Ms. Grace because i do believe that she already processing my concern. I talked to my fellow co-worker at ZureRx Ms. Charlene Balaoro of any news and update regarding the new branch will soon to be open. She told me that i will not be assign in Marikina Branch because she heard from one of her colleague in the office. I was disappointed and insulted because i was keep following up and yet the HR didn't told me anything which they supposed to.

Now my concern is, how can i able to file a complain against them for not paying the 7days i work for them. And also for not hiring without a valid reason even i already completed the training, written exam and as well as Medical Exam. I also heard from the current employees and colleagues from ZureRx Drug that they didn't giving a contract to the employee. Like Ms. Charlene Balaoro who is Senior Pharmacist Assistant told me she didn't signed any contract from them. Which i do believe every employee right to have a well documented agreement between the employee and the employer. I hope you could help me on my concern, because i'm only concern for the future fellow applicant not to have the same problem i am facing right now.

View user profile

2 Re: Unpaid Work & Other Stuff on Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:18 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua
Ang haba, next time tagalugin mo nalang baka mas madaling maintindihan. Anyways from what i understand:
1. Meron ka bang any written document regarding the 7 days? Ang problema mo is meron ibang company na ang training/orientation is not paid talaga. But if merong kang katibayan na employed ka nila during that time, dapat nga bayaran nila yung 7 days.

2. Unfortunately hindi requirement sa batas ang employment contract. Furthermore hindi mo ma contest if hindi ka nila i-hire after going through the process. Kanya kanyang evaluation yan. UNless kaya mong ma prove na may malice or discrimination involved, wala kang panalo sa complaint

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum