Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property Transfer to children while Parent is alive

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi!. i'm married. My husband and I have separated, but not legally.
I want to transfer ownership of our house and lot to our two children. The lot is in my maiden name, which I acquired when I was still single. Can I do it (transfer) and how? Which is best(or cheapest)- deed of donation or deed of sale. The lot and the improvements thereon may cost 500k.
Please advise.

View user profile


how did you acquire the lot?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum