those in need of legal advice.
Some people just dont have any means or courage to go straight to talk
to lawyers and seek legal counsel...
Continue to become a blessing to others... Kudos!
For my story... It is the usual training bond and employee contract...
Ill just list the conditions im in.
1. I joined the company August 2, 2010 as a probationary employee for
6 months. I was under Sales, and they consider us Management Trainees
specifically reporting under the President.
2. The company let us sign a training bond for 1 year, amounting to 150,000.
3. Last January, 4 of us decided to resign, for many reasons.
4. The President told us that he was going to sue us for the bond we
signed. The thing is, there was no training done. The training he
considers is our employment stay with the company.
5. We don't have a copy of our bonds. We requested a copy from the
Legal Department in our company, but she said that having a copy is
not allowed. It was the President's policy.
6. I thought of a way out by violating the policy for attendance, but
unfortunately, the President noticed it and threatened me that he was
going to file legal damages against me. Since he knows that having
poor attendance would deem termination and then eventually escaping
7. Now he (President) imposed a Memo that before the 4 of us could
resign, we need to refer 5 successful hires to the company before Feb
28. and we can resign immediately or else we need to finish the bond.
8. We just discovered that the company does not remit to SSS, but they
deduct it from our salaries.
Id like to seek advice on what I need to do. All of the conditions of
the Memo are unfair in our part. I dont have money to pay the bond
As much as possible, id would not like to settle this in court, but it
would be slavery if i am to stay in this company till August.
When did resigning become illegal??