Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land Title

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Land Title on Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:04 pm

monthiel29

Arresto Menor
Good day. Pano po ang magandang gawin sa titulo ng lupa nming magkapatid na ayaw ibigay sa amin ng nkabili ng kalahati ng lupa. May bumili po ng kalahati ng lupa at nung lumabas ang title, magkasama ang pangalan ng buyer at nmin magkapatid. Pina split po ang titulo at ung buyer ang nag asikaso. Pero ngayon po ay ayaw nya ibigay sa amin ang original. May metro po kc sa meralco na nkpangalan sa tatay nmin na nputol dahil hndi nkbayad ang mga nkaupa dun sa lote ng buyer, at yun ang pinipilit nya na ipakabit nmin bgo nya ibigay ang titulo nmin. Patay n po ang tatay nmin at wala dn kmi pera pambayad sa nputol n kuryente. May pde po ba kmi ikaso sa knya? Maraming salamat po

View user profile

2 Re: Land Title on Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:06 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
My Tagalog is bad. I understood almost nothing  Laughing  but I saw "Meralco" so I guess it's this problem:

Some types of depts follow the LAND (as property tax and electricity.)
So Meralco can demand pay from new (part) owner too of WHOLE dept! Otherwice they can refuse to connect electricity to new owner too...  Sad

View user profile

3 Re: Land Title on Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:14 pm

monthiel29

Arresto Menor
Really appreciate your prompt reply. Also want to ask if there is any case we can file to the part owner since she processed the split of land title but she refused to give the original title to us until we put back the electricity that was pulled out by Meralco. Electricity was under my father's name but it was pulled out since there are tenants from the land of the new part owner that did not pay their share for the bill. She insist that we put back the electricity first before she give us our original title.

View user profile

4 Re: Land Title on Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:54 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
Well. Meralco can demand from you,
but you (your father) can demand from tennant the part they haven't paid.

"Electricity was under my father's name but it was pulled out since there are tenants from the land of the new part owner that did not pay their share for the bill. She insist that we put back the electricity first before she give us our original title."
"She" = the land owner? She is NOT same as tennant?
If so, she think corect, because she risk Meralco will demand money from her, so such depts are ment to be paid BEFORE land ownerships are transfered.
But lock up! Check if the land owner have paid the property tax.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum