Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inheritance by Representation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Inheritance by Representation on Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:05 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi Atty,
Good day.
I would like to ask if I could file an extrajudicial Settlement of Estate with Deeds of Absolute Sale?
Here’s the situation, my grand aunt owns a parcel of land. She died single, no children, no spouse so it was left to her niece(my mom) without any title documents. My mom already passed away. The land was occupied by tenants for more than 20 yrs. They stopped paying the rent several years after my mom died.
I just want to know if I could still claim the ownership of the land? The tenants keep on asking for the title for them to pay the rent but I couldn’ show anything. Can those tenants claim the land as their own?
Thank you and more power.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum