Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE COMPLAINT on Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:27 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day, I was abandoned by my estranged husband when I was on my 1st month pregnancy, since then hindi niya ako sinuportahan until mag 6 months na ako after giving birth to our son. Legally married kami. I used to asked him na i waive yung tax exemption sa part ko since ako yung may custody sa anak ko since buntis pa ako hanggang ngayon wala pdin po, sumulat na din ako sa hr nila regarding this since kailangan ko ng pirma ng employer niya pero wala pdin response. currently nagfile ako VAWC against my estranged husband at ongoing padin ang kaso, but then ang tanong ko, pwede ko ba ito ireklamo sa Commission on Civil Service? Kase karapatan ko naman iyon as single parent.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum