Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

JASON IVLER CASE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 JASON IVLER CASE on Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:44 pm

pocarausase

Arresto Menor
HELLO! I'm a first year law student. I just want to know if do think the case of Jason Ivler can be re-opened? If so, what possible grounds and arguments can we use to support the position?

View user profile

2 Re: JASON IVLER CASE on Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:50 pm

ESQUIRE

Arresto Menor
Huh?! na close ba yung case ni Jason Ivler??? as far as I know, jason Ivler is still detained, and his case is still being heard.

View user profile

3 Re: JASON IVLER CASE on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:11 pm

attyLLL

he was facing several cases. i believe the first 2 were older cases. he pleaded guilty to one and the other was dismissed due to double jeopardy.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: JASON IVLER CASE on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:08 am

ESQUIRE

Arresto Menor
probably you are not referring to his latest case of killing a son of an undersecretary.

View user profile

5 Re: JASON IVLER CASE Today at 4:41 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum