Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

marriage certificate not registered eversince for more than 20 years

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
i got my mom and dad separated for more than 5 years now, but later po we just found out na although kinasal sila hindi pla nkaregister ung marriage certificate nila eversince, is the marriage null and void due to this?, does it mean na hindi cla legally married meaning na pwede ulit cla mgpakasal without getting annuled? and if ever my mom is using my fathers surname does he got the right pra maghabol sa properties like the house which is under my mothers name?, and other staff like pension and benefits na nkukuha ng mom ko? i'll stay online because i need a quick reply on this please..

View user profile


Arresto Menor
please answer my query.. i seriously need an advice on how to deal on this..please..

View user profile


registration of marriage is required, but it is not an element that affects the validity of the marriage. it makes the solemnizing officer liable, but the marriage is still valid.

the remedy is to file the marriage certificate with the civil registrar.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum