Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

marriage contract (change of entry)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 marriage contract (change of entry) on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:30 am


Arresto Menor
Hello! i just want to ask how to change a wrong entry in our marriage contract, what are the requirements and how much would it cost? It's the citizenship of my father-in-law. It should be corrected from FILIPINO to CHINESE. thanks!

View user profile

2 Re: marriage contract (change of entry) on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:06 am


that will require a petition to be filed in court to correct the record. cost depends on which lawyer you retain.

is it really necessary to correct it?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: marriage contract (change of entry) on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:28 am


Arresto Menor
please advise... trying to help my mom fix her MC discripancy...


View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum