Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

filed case on child abuse

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 filed case on child abuse on Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:36 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi all

May we seek for some advise regarding our filed case - child abuse.

we have a neighbor and they always fabricate cases against our family in the objective of destroying us. Last January my brother encountered one of the family member of our rivalry family - to make the story short my brother has been accused of physical injury where in he was provoked by the rivalry and the next scene was they are in the barangay hall to fix things until suddenly the other party violently saying bad words to my niece and it showed nervouseness in the scene. because of this experience, we decide to file a case against them but when we attended the hearing the fiscal showed bias and never let us explain our side - instead they judged us as using my niece "para makaganti" it really hurt us because the fiscal never gave us a chance to talk about our sentiments.

may we ask for a legal advice on what to do next? we are really serious to file the case against them to seek justice for what happened to my niece. i hope you can give me advce on this.
thank you

View user profile

2 Re: filed case on child abuse on Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:53 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Perhaps you get a better answer than mine if you put your question in the Family section.

"neighbor and they always fabricate cases "
This complicate things, because you will probably get more cases handled at Barangay level, so you need to think of if you want to complain at an official at the barangay.
=Perhaps "give up ONE battle to winn the war".

"the fiscal"
=The Barangay Captain or lower?
If lower, you can talk with the Barangay Captain.

PAO perhaps assist you for free.

"Ombudsman" handle cases against OFFICIALS for handling things bad.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum