Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Debt Collateral

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Debt Collateral on Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:45 pm

Tagacebu

Arresto Menor
My mom was authorized by her sister to pay their monthly mortgage of a property in a subdivision. My moms sister is in hawaii. However, my mom did not pay the monthly mortgage because she used it to pay for my tuition fees instead. Now, the property was retrieved by the developer. So my moms sister insist to get paid the whole amount. Since we do not have that amount, my dad use our house and lot as collateral. My moms sister sent a deed of sale they created in hawaii. Mom and dad signed the deed of sale and even gave the title to them since they asked for it. Now, my question is. Can we still get the title back if we asked them that we will pay them in a monthly basis. We will agree to sign a promisory that we will pay the whole amount in a specific timeframe, lets say within 5 years. I wish you can provide answer and other options we can do. My mom passed away just recently.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum