Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of Absolute Sale

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Deed of Absolute Sale on Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:29 am

adlemirose

Arresto Menor
Hi All,

Is it legal for a property administrator to issue a yearly Deed of Absolute Sale? I fully paid the lot last 2010 and they gave me a notarized DOAS. I'm expecting that they will transfer the title under my name. But what they are doing is giving me a DOAS with the same information but different date and year. My question, since I have more than 5 notarized DOAS, which among those are legal?

Thanks in advance.

View user profile

2 Re: Deed of Absolute Sale on Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:16 am

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua
Is it their responsibility to transfer the title to your name? Please find out.

If it is your responsibility, then use the latest one.

View user profile

3 Re: Deed of Absolute Sale on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:18 am

MJCarrillo

Arresto Menor
My father bought a house and lot almost 30 years ago. The seller is my father's aunt who is residing in USA. The only document that my father has is Deed of Absolute Sale signed by both parties but not notarized and didn't proceed to title transfer after the sale amount has been fully paid. For many reasons my father didn't realize the importance of transferring the title to his name though his aunt (the seller) doesn't show any interest of the said property. I believe too that she doesn't have any any intention of taking advantage of the situation. Any advice on how to proceed to transfer the title to my father's name so that he will have the legal ownership of the said property? Thank you in advance.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum