Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PRC Complaint

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PRC Complaint on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:11 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi..Need advise. I have a live in partner for 15 years. He is having an affair with a co worker who is an RN, she is married with 3 kids. Do I have the right to file a complaint since we are not married? Second, I have screen shot of their indecent conversation, is this enough evidence? Thanks.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum