Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of Contract "Not Fully Paid"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Breach of Contract "Not Fully Paid" on Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:09 am

katarak

Arresto Menor
Hi guys, Im new to this site. Would like to hear some legal advice in regards to breached contract. Currently I have contracted to build a restaurant by which the total labor cost 210,000 and so far i have received 80% of the payment and a remaining 20% of the total contract cost. Now that the project is done and finish they're arguing that I have breached the contract by finishing the project 24 days more than the 45 days i have specified in the contract. They say a penalty of 1000 per day was subjected.

Let me clarify that in our contract I didnt specify any clause of per day damages. Can you please provide me your unbiased opinions if I was in the wrong or Can i be sued since they're threatening me if i want to persue this matter? In my argument I was delayed because of valid reasons and should be the one with liquidated damages.
Also there're additional works that they refuse to pay. Thank you very much.

View user profile

2 Re: Breach of Contract "Not Fully Paid" on Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:11 am

katarak

Arresto Menor

View user profile

3 Re: Breach of Contract "Not Fully Paid" on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:39 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua
It's best to file a Civil Case for Collection of Sum of Money in the courts of law.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum