Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

financial support format

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 financial support format on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:15 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi My name is Precious I have a two year old son and not married. My son bear the surname of his father on his birth certificate.Im asking for financial support on his father but I want to make it legally so that he will not turn his back off on supporting our child. May I ask for a format to be used for asking financial support to him. Because as of today he doesnt give financial support to my child and I want to make a move. Please help me regarding this matter. thank you very much

View user profile

2 Re: financial support format on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:55 pm


a demand letter will just state that he is the father and he needs to provide financial support to the child. i'm sure you'll be able to find a format on the web.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: financial support format on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:04 pm


Arresto Menor
Thank you so much attorney. It will help a lot. I have another question may I seek also to an Attorney at Law regarding this matter for a watertight agreement.?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum