Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conjugal, Adultery and Concubinage, Financial Support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi Attorney,

My ex-wife and I talked seriously and separated vocally. I told her the truth that I was having an affair with somebody she knew and she accepted it. We have a notarized agreement signed by me and her that I will send her 30 thousand pesos each month for financial support for her and our two children as I am working abroad. I am planning for annullment in the future when I will have sufficient money to process it.

Now, here are my questions:

1. Can I ask her to give me a list of all her expenses as I've been sending her more than 200,000 pesos for 7 months already and still she hasn't save anything?

2. Can she sue me and my live-in partner adultery or concubinage to the fact that she knows and accepted it all along and from which brought us to signing a financial support agreement?

3. Should I still send financial support for her (alone) if she will have an affair with somebody?

4. Can I put/save on a bank account named to my daughter a portion of the support I am sending for her future schooling as my ex-wife doesn't know how to save?

5. Can she be of conjugal rights with all of my and my live-in partner's joint properties and businesses in the future?

Thanks in advance.

View user profile


1) you can ask, but she can refuse
2) if you are living abroad, a criminal complaint of concubinage against you will be difficult to prosper, but a ra9262 may propser. what proof do you have that she accepts your other relationship if she denies it?
3) you will need proof of her affair in case she complains
4) yes, but your wife may complain.
5) yes

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
Hello po Attorney,

Kasal po ako at may 2 anak. Pero ang asawa ko po ay bumukod na po sa amin. Meron na po syang bagong babae ngayun at iyon po ay alam na alam na po sa pabrikang pinapasukan po nya. Pero ayon po sa kanilang 2 hindi p daw po sila nagsa2ma.Natanggal ang babae sa trabaho dahil sa bawal po daw iyon dun, nasa iisang pabrika lng po kasi sila nagtatrabaho.Hindi po sya nagbi2gay ng sustento para po sa kanyang mga anak. Nagpunta po ako sa pabrikang pinapasukan nya para po ayusin ang tungkol sa sustento ng aming mga anak pero wala pong humarap samin dahil family problem daw po ito.
Gusto ko po sanang magsampa ng kaso laban sa kanilang 2, at ang tanging katibayan na hawak ko po ay ang text po na galing sa ba2e na pag amin na may relasyon po sila ng asawa ko, ang video po ng pag uusap naming mag asawa at inamin nya po dun na may relasyon nga po sila at ang larawan po nila na magkasama.
1. Sapat na po ba yong katibayan para magsampa po ako ng kaso sa kanilang dalawa?
2. Ano po ba ang basehan ng halagang hihingin para po sa sustento ng 2 naming anak?
3. Kung sakali po ba pwede din po ba akong humingi ng danyos sa asawa ko at sa babae nya? magkano po kaya?
4. Maari po ba akong pumunta sa pabrikang pinapasukan ng asawa ko at hilingin na sa akin ibigay ang kalahati ng sahod nya? At kung sakali po sino po dun ang pwede pong kausapin regarding po sa problema namin?
Sana po matulungan nyo po ako. Maraming salamat po...

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum