My ex-wife and I talked seriously and separated vocally. I told her the truth that I was having an affair with somebody she knew and she accepted it. We have a notarized agreement signed by me and her that I will send her 30 thousand pesos each month for financial support for her and our two children as I am working abroad. I am planning for annullment in the future when I will have sufficient money to process it.
Now, here are my questions:
1. Can I ask her to give me a list of all her expenses as I've been sending her more than 200,000 pesos for 7 months already and still she hasn't save anything?
2. Can she sue me and my live-in partner adultery or concubinage to the fact that she knows and accepted it all along and from which brought us to signing a financial support agreement?
3. Should I still send financial support for her (alone) if she will have an affair with somebody?
4. Can I put/save on a bank account named to my daughter a portion of the support I am sending for her future schooling as my ex-wife doesn't know how to save?
5. Can she be of conjugal rights with all of my and my live-in partner's joint properties and businesses in the future?
Thanks in advance.