Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property purchase from filipino married to foreigner

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hi atty. the owner of the property i'm buying is married to a foreigner. in the tct, it says "married to" foreigner spouse. for the deed of sale, does the foreigner spouse need to sign and indicate marital consent? what if the foreigner spouse doesn't come to the phils to sign the deed of sale? could it just be the filipino to sign the deed of sale? thank you and hoping for your valuable response.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
The consent could be embodied in a separate document. It could be notarized (red-ribboned) at the Philippine consul or embassy where the husband is and sent back to the Philippines.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum