Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Justice for a filipina and her son

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Justice for a filipina and her son on Fri May 19, 2017 3:04 pm


Arresto Menor
I am a friend of the family, and I am helping an jilted, abandoned, unmarried Filipina submit a petition for child support. In general, what has been the average monthly child support payment for an 18 month old baby required of a willfully negligent employed male by the court? Does the Filipina set or suggest the amount or does the court set or suggest the amount? How long does it take to process her petition? If her petition is granted and the father of the baby doesn't pay, will the court enact a wage garnishment against the father's wages? THANKS EVERYONE:)

View user profile

2 Re: Justice for a filipina and her son on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:44 am


Reclusion Perpetua
1. There is no exact amount. The amount of support is dependent on the capacity of the giver and the need of the one who deserves to ask for it.

2. You have to ask for garnishment.

If your friend is indigent go to the Public Attorney's Office.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum